Saturday, April 11, 2009

Waiting To Exhale

So, I have been very consciously absent from blogging lately. I kept kind of waiting to have something exciting to share, but nothing has happened!

I had a pretty exciting job opportunity developing, but I squashed that at the 2nd interview. I have never blown an interview but I am pretty sure that is exactly what I did on this one. I was over-prepared for the interview and wasn't natural at all. I had researched the agency and client so much I didn't have any questions and I had very artificial and prepared conversation ready. Oh well, I guess these are the times I benefit from taking rejection abnormally well. And by that I mean that I am well aware that there is nothing wrong with me and clearly it's the woman I met with that has the problem!

On the weight loss front I am still just hanging at my 10lb loss. With bathing suit season basically here I hope to kick into gear again. The half bag of jellybeans I ate today should be a good start, right?!

Other than that not much to report for now. I'll be back more this week, I just wanted to drop a post so you didn't think I had forgot about you Kelsey readers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, I'd been holding my breath since 3/27/09!!!

Kelsey

P.S. I don't know what job you were after, but it was gonna be lame anyway.

Raye said...

Maybe you can bring some deviled eggs to your next interveiew. If things start going south, you can just whip out your eggs and start a totally unrehearsed conversation.

Anonymous said...

Are you going to inhale again any time soon?