Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Boring Running Update

I have completed 9 of 27 and/or 6 of 24 workouts. So I am both 33% and 25% through the workout.

I finished week 3 tonight. I haven't decided if I am going to repeat week three for a fourth day or go on to week 4 as scheduled. I feel ok about week 3, but just reading week 4 makes me feel like death could be a very likely result of the workout. I really need new running shoes and that ipod shuffle that I left on an airplane last year. I also think I need an ear bud custom fitted for my right ear. I have tried out 3 different sets of ear buds and the lefties are all perfect fits but the righties just won't comfortably stay put.

I have yet to announce to you all that I got a new job! Although since I know who each of my 6 readers are I feel like by now you all know. I will update more about it soon.

3 comments:

Amanda Hopper said...

I've fallen off the running wagon since our 5K got cancelled. :( My running partner has been out of town and she is my motivation. She is back now so I'm certain I hope I can get motivated again.

Have you tried Skull Candy earbuds? I read on a couple running forums and those are what everyone recommends. I haven't tried them though.

FosterFam said...

jealous. i want week 3 to be over for me. 1 more day...i think. i am scared of week 4 too!

ummm...i didn't know about the job...how could your forget VIP ME!?!? hahahaha

Kelsey Cavanaugh said...

x2 on the Skull Candy earbuds, I have a couple pairs that I use regularly and really like a lot. They come with three different sizes of silicone 'buds' that feel like butter in your lobes...well, not greasy like that...but you know what I mean.

K