Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Busted...

Ok, Amanda just sent me proof from her June 2006 wedding that I can lift my arms, but it seems I just can't bring myself to engage my wrists. From what I remember Krista, the girl in black in white on the right, caught the bouquet. That was a frighteningly close proximity. I blame my front and center location on bridesmaid duties. If I know Amanda, I'm pretty sure she was calling me to get up there.


And while I'm following up I should show that back at Kacee's wedding once the flowers were about to be airborne I did managed a 90 degree lift of the arms...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG Kori - please cut me out of that terrible pic from Amanda's wedding. That dress of mine was beyond hideous... terrible terrible terrible. very embarrassing. I don't remember catching the bouquet. However, even if I did - it has still not taken effect.

Anyways, besides the ugly dress picture incident, I am enjoying the blog. Keep it up!