Monday, February 9, 2009

Good Morning Monday.

I got a little too excited about my coffee this morning. It was strong Cafe Du Monde brand coffee and on Mondays I tend to guzzle my coffee much like an athlete with Gatorade. I must have thought I was in a marathon running by the drink table because three sips in my coffee ended up like this,After cursing my coffee, my white shirt, my car and the traffic, I called my boss and let him know I had to go by Target. We argued about whether Target opens at 9 or 10. (Obvs it's open by 9!). I quickly browsed all the new Spring stuff, grabbed a white 3/4 length sleeved shirt with vertical rouching, a pair of gold earrings and a pack of gum. I made a quick change in the Target bathroom and was out of there only $19.43 poorer.

4 comments:

Amanda Hopper said...

LMAO! Target is one place you absolutely, with out a doubt, not walk out of there with 1 thing.

ps. i see a glimpse of that new hair do! It looks cute!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Just out of curiosity, how many white shirts similar to that one do you currently own?

Sub-question: What are the sleeve lengths and embellishments of any said white shirts, that is if you do in fact already own some?

Thanks in advance for you response, I'll look forward to it...

Kelsey

Kori said...

Kels,
I see where you're going with this and I will not play into your little game!

But, just so you don't lose sleep I really only have about 3 white tee's in roation right now. It is winter you know, so it's really black shirt season. I'd say I have 5-6 black shirts in roation right now. The official transition will happen in March.

I'll send you a private email with more details if you would like.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, again, just a little curious.

K